Modern life is busy, we get it!
Between work, family, and other commitments, there are hardly enough hours in the day. Taking on anything more is just crazy!
But what if we told you that there’s a simple improvement you can make, which will take less than 30 minutes every day, and will make you both happier AND healthier? Oh, and it will cost you absolutely nothing! Sound too good to be true?
Here are just a few of the documented ways that spending time outdoors can improve your health, physically and mentally:
- Children who spend more time playing outdoors have better distance vision than those who favor indoor play.
- People who spend as little as five minutes per day exercising outdoors experience improvements in self-esteem and mood.
- Spending time in nature even makes us nicer!
- Regular exposure to nature boosts the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and accelerates recovery from illness or surgery.
- Those who spend time outdoors increase their energy levels and improve their sleep.
When my family made the change to embrace the 365Outside way of life, I expected us to become fitter. What I did not expect was for us to experience nearly every benefit listed above.
With the 365Outside Challenge, we refreshed our life. Can you refresh yours?